Combine the once-in-a-lifetime experience of the Oberammergau Passion Play with a fairytale tour of Bavaria and Austria. This journey takes you to fairytale Castle of Neuschwanstein, the beautiful Alps, a “Sound of Music” experience in Salzburg and finally through the Imperial history of Europe in Vienna. Stories of princesses, queens, princes and kings included!
Please note that this tour has Terms & Conditions that are different from our other tours. Click here for details.
Hotel Accommodations: 8 nights of hotel accommocations based on twin/double double occupancy in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: and special events as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: 8 breakfasts and 5 dinners Note: (B, L, D) as noted at the end of itinerary text indicates meals included for that day.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your land tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Category 1 ticket for the Passion Play in Oberammergau
Click here for full details.
- Explore the Bavarian capital Munich with included sightseeing
- Marvel at the fairytale castle Neuschwanstein, inspiration for Disney's Sleepy Beauty Castle
- Spend 2 nights in the beautiful Bavarian "Ammergau" alps and enjoy spectacular views of green rolling hills amongst mountain backdrop
- Ticket for the Passion Play in Oberammergau - Category 1 seating!
- Relive the Sound of Music during your stay in Salzburg with included sightseeing
- See the medieval Mondsee Chapel, which was famously used in The Sound of Music wedding scene
- Discover Vienna, the city of Imperial palaces, classical music and coffee houses