Imagine the once-in-a-lifetime experience of the Oberammergau Passion Play, followed by a tour of the most romantic country in the world – Italy. Marvel at historic sites, incredible architecture and art and indulge in Italian food. The grand finale of this tour is Vatican City, the center of the Roman Catholic Church and home to the Pope.
Please note that this tour has Terms & Conditions that are different from our other tours. Click here for details.
Hotel Accommodations: 11 nights of hotel accommocations based on twin/double double occupancy in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: and special events as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: 11 breakfasts and 7 dinners Note: (B, L, D) as noted at the end of itinerary text indicates meals included for that day.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your land tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Category 1 ticket for the Passion Play in Oberammergau
Click here for full details.
- Explore the Bavarian capital Munich with included sightseeing
- Enjoy 2 nights in the beautiful Bavarian "Ammergau" alps with spectacular views of green rolling hills amongst mountain backdrop
- Ticket for the Passion Play in Oberammergau - Category 1 seating!
- Spend 3 nights in romantic Verona, that inspired Shakespeare, with included sightseeing and the option to book an excursion to Venice, with its famous canals
- Marvel at fascinating architecture from the 13th century in Florence and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Discover Rome, the "Eternal City" and Vatican City with its Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo frescoes