This fall tour has it all: historic Western towns, out-of-this-world intrigue in Roswell, Native American culture, the incredible beauty of the desert, stunning sunsets and of course, the spectacle of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta.
Enjoy hundreds of colorful balloons soaring at once, floating over the picturesque Sandia Mountains in the quiet morning. The colors are luminous and rich while the technique, skill, and timing is precise. In the evening, you walk among the balloons as the propane burner’s twinkle and illuminate the aircrafts against the black sky backdrop. It happens every autumn in gorgeous New Mexico at the world’s biggest Balloon Festival, The International Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
Before or after the festival, we will then take you on a journey to discover the Southwest. Enjoy the great food, and experience the rich and complex history of this hidden corner of America. From the expansive sparkling desert of the White Sands National Monument to the quirky attractions of Roswell and Tombstone, New Mexico and Arizona are waiting to be explored! With such amazing sights, history, and culture this tour is ideal for all!
Hotel Accommodations: 9-night land tour based on twin/double accommodations in moderate hotels.
Sightseeing: and special events as listed and park entrance.
Baggage Handling: To and from your hotel room throughout your tour for one piece of checked baggage per person.
Service: A professionally trained tour director who is knowledgeable on the local area and will provide you with a wealth of information. Their friendly service will make your trip a memorable experience.
Click here for full details.
- Witness the Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, the largest in the world
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to ride a Hot Air Balloon (optional tour at an additional cost)
- Soak up the history and culture of New Mexico in Albuquerque and Santa Fe
- Tour Roswell with its fascinating exhibits of the alleged UFO crash
- Visit Carlsbad Caverns, the largest caves in the world
- See the expansive and striking White Sands National Monument
- Visit Tombstone and the infamous O.K. Corral